Martinhal Expo Offices, Lisbon Show project
- SIL Award (Real Estate Exhibition of Portugal) 2021 for the Best Sustainable and Energy Efficient Construction.
São Bento Residences, Porto (Portugal) Show project
- Renovation of the year 2021 at the International LOOP Design Awards
Vialia Shopping Centre, Vigo Show project
- National Award for the Best Urban Regeneration Initiative at the ASPRIMA-SIMA Awards 2021.
4* Hotel Sentido Benalmádena Beach, Malaga Show project
- Rethink Award (Top 10) of the best sustainability and refurbishment hotel projects in Spain 2020. This award recognizes both its design and the implementation of sustainability criteria applied to tourism and the hotel sector through the incorporation of measures devoted to reduce costs and increase quality, comfort and attractiveness of the hotel.
Residential building Colón 11, Vigo Show project
- Special Prize for Sustainability at the 2020 Galicia Architecture and Refurbishment Awards.
Refurbishment and urban transformation of the Gran Via of Vigo Show project
- Elevator World International Project of the Year Award 2021 in the Moving Walks Category.
White Shell 4-star Resort in Porches - Lagoa, Algarve (Portugal) Show project
- SIL Award (Real Estate Exhibition of Portugal) 2020 for the Best Real Estate Development in the Tourism Category.
- SIL Award (Real Estate Exhibition of Portugal) 2020 for the Best Sustainable and Energy Efficient Construction.
5-star H10 The One Palácio da Anunciada Hotel Lisbon (Portugal) Show project
- Best Development 2020 at the National Real Estate Awards of Portugal.
- Best Project Award 2020 in the Tourism Category at the National Real Estate Awards of Portugal.
Duque de Bragança Premiun Apartments, Lisbon (Portugal) Show project
- National Real Estate Award 2020 of Portugal for the Best Development in the Refurbishment Category.
PESTANA COLLECTION PLAZA MAYOR 4* HOTEL, MADRID. Show project
- Best New Boutique Hotel of Europe 2019 at the "The Boutique Hotel Awards".
Induva for the School of Industrial Engineering of the University of Valladolid Show project
- Grand Prize for Sustainable Construction in the international contest run by the Construction21 network "Green Solutions Awards 2018" that highlight buildings, districts and exemplary infrastructures that contribute to the fight against climate change.
- Prize in the category of Equipment in the Sustainable Construction Awards of Castilla y León 2018.
Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum (UAE). Show project
- MEED Projects Awards 2018. The Abu Dhabi Louvre Museum was awarded at the ceremony held in Dubai three important prizes: UAE National Winner 2018, Leisure and Tourism Project of the Year and MEED Quality Project of the Year.
- "European Steel Design Awards 2017". The European Convention for Constructional Steelwork (ECCS) awards every two years the European Steel Design Awards since 1997 in order to encourage the creativity and outstanding use of steel in architecture and construction.
- Harper's Bazaar Interiors Awards 2017 - Best Building Design.
- The prize ”Project of the Future 2015” awarded in the first edition of the ”Identity Design Award” held
in Dubai and organized by Identity, a leading magazine for design, architecture and contemporary real
estate in the region. The award goes to projects in execution that stablish the UAE as a center of
- “Green Building Award” to the environmental excellence at the “Green Middle East Awards 2013”.
Building at 37, Avenida da República in Lisbon (Portugal). Show project
- The National Prizes for Urban Refurbishment 2018 of Portugal have turned this project into the winner of its sixth edition after having been awarded three prizes: Best Residential Building Award, Best Intervention Award in Lisbon and Best Structural Refurbishment Intervention.
Headquarters of Norvento in Lugo Show project
- Special Award for Sustainability granted by the Xunta de Galicia within the Arquitecture and Rehabilitation Awards of the Auntonomous Community of Galicia 2018.
- American Architecture Prize 2017 in the Arquitecture & Design /Other Arquitecture category.
- Barcelona Building Construmat Award. Finalist and honourable mention from the Jury within the category "Architecture in executed works 2017".
- Silver Medal at the XII Edition International Award on Sustainable Architecture FASSA BARTOLO 2017. Sponsored by Facoltà di Architettura, Università degli Studi di Ferrara.
Residential Grande Hotel Monte Estoril (Portugal) Show proyect
- 2017 National Real Estate Award of Portugal for the Best Development in the Housing Category.
Residencial Building at 45-46, Rua da Fonseca, Lisbon (Portugal) Show proyect
- Vida Inmobiliaria 2017 Award.
Residential Mamsha al Saadiyat Show project
- Best mixed use architecture design at international property awards for africa and Arabia region.
El Carmen Dr. Luis Valentin Ferrada Hospital of Maipu, Santiago de Chile. Show project
- Volcán Award 2016 - First Prize. Architecture Contest ”Volcán 100 years building a better Chile”.
- First Award to Architectural Quality in newly Healthcare buildings over 5,000 m² (Best Hospital), granted by at the XXIII the International Federation of Hospital Engineering 2014 held in Buenos Aires.
- Chile Design 2013 Award. First place in the category of signalling to the Hospitals of Maipu and La Florida.
- Project awarded by Constest AADAIH – Domus 2009 for its contribution to environmental, social and economic sustainability within the health care sector.
“Latin America Social Infrastructure Deal of the Year 2015 Award". Show project Maipu Show project La Florida
- Granted in New York by the prestigious magazine “IJGlobal” (Euromoney) to Grupo SANJOSE for the emission of bonds in Chile for the financing of El Carmen Dr. Luis Valentín Ferrada Hospital of Maipu and Dr. Eloísa Díaz Insunza Metropolitan Hospital of La Florida, both in Chile. The emission of bonds for a hospital concession is a pioneer transaction within the Chilean market and the first transaction for infrastructure financing in the last 8 years.
- GSJ operates the above mentioned hospitals, which add a total of 766 beds, under a concession regime for all non-health related services.
LUCIA Building in the Miguel Delibes Campus, University of Valladolid. Show project
- Green Building Solutions 2015 Award, in the zero energy buildings category. The awards were organized by
Construction 21at the International Conference on Climate change (COP21) in Paris, December 3rd, 2015.
- EnerAgen 2015 Award (Association of Spanish Energy Management Agencies) within the building category.
- Third Award on “Mediterranean Sustainable Architecture (MEA)” in 2013.
- First Award on Sustainable Construction 2012 of Castilla y Leon.
- LEED Platinum Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). Certified with 98 points as the most sustainable building of Europe and the second worldwide.
The Duque de Ahumada Prize for Corporate Safety Measures to the Best History of Cooperation.
- Awarded by Spanish Civil Guard to Grupo SANJOSE on 2015.
Property Register of Vigo
- “Gran de Area de Aportación á Arquitectura” Award granted by the Official Professional Board of Architects of Galicia (COAG - Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Galicia) in 2014.
"Acolhimento" (Reception and Access) Building of the Castle of San Jorge, Lisbon (Portugal) Show proyect
- Vida Inmobiliaria 2014 Award for the Best Intervention in the City of Lisbon.
Associated Spanish Company Award (Global Company)
- Delivered by Your Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias and granted by the Superior Council of Professional Architects of
Spain (Consejo Superior de Colegios de Arquitectos de España - CSCAE) to Grupo SANJOSE at the Spanish International
Architecture Awards 2013 (First Edition).
Auditorium of Teulada - Moraira, Alicante. Show project
- RIBA EUROPEAN AWARD 2013 granted by the Royal Institute of British Architects to buildings outside the United Kingdom.
- International Architecture Award Chicago Athenaeum 2012 granted by the Chicago Athenaeum Architecture and Design Museum and the Centre for Architecture, Art Design and Urban Studies.
- An Honourable Mention was given at the ASCER 2011 Awards granted by the Spanish Association of Ceramic Tiles and Pavements.
“Latin America Social Infrastructure Deal of the Year 2011 Award". Show project Maipu Show project La Florida
- The prestigious British magazine “Project Finance” (Euromoney) granted Grupo SANJOSE this award for the financial transaction of El Carmen Dr. Luis Valentín Ferrada Hospital of Maipu and the Metropolitan Hospital of La Florida Dr. Eloísa Díaz Insunza, both in Chile.
Bahía Citizen Centre of Malaga
- Malaga 2011 Award on Public Buildings and Equipment (Tile IV) granted by the Official Association of Architects of Malaga.
Nursery School in Alfajarín, Zaragoza
- XXXII “Ricardo Magdalena” 2011 granted by the Fernando El Católico Institution.
Lecture Room and Faculty of Mathematics of the Espinardo University Campus of Murcia
- Acknowledgement at the IV Building Quality Awards of Murcia in 2010 granted by the Regional Department of Public Works and Land Planning.
Rehabilitation of the former healthcare centre Hermanos Laulhé, Cadiz
- Architecture Plus Award for 2010-2012 to the best Healthcare Project granted at the event held by Grupo Vía on 19 June
2012 at Roca Madrid Gallery.
Stretch Contreras Reservoir - Villargordo del Cabriel, AVE (High Speed Railway) Madrid - Levante. Show project
- Awarded Construmat 2011 on Civil Engineering for “its technical complexity and adaptation within the environment".
- Special acknowledgement and XI International Award Puente de Alcántara granted by the Fundación San Benito de Alcántara in 2010 for “gathering such unique and remarkable features which make it stand out as one of the greatest civil engineering works of recent times, as well as for the use of innovative construction techniques, the purity of lines and its integration into the environment”.
- The viaduct of Contreras, with a 261 m span, is the greatest concrete railway arch in Europe and a total record within Spain.
Victoria Building, Vigo. Show project
- APROIN 2011 Award on the Best Urban Restoration Work.
Stretch Alto de Santo Domingo - junction Cea A-52 of AG-53, Orense
- Consolation Prize San Telmo 2011 awarded by the Professional Association of Civil Engineers of Galicia.
Stretch Verin - Portuguese Border of National Highway A-75, Orense
- Consolation Prize San Telmo 2011 awarded by the Professional Association of Civil Engineers of Galicia.
Spanish Pavilion at Expo Zaragoza 2008. Show project
- "Green Good Design 2010" granted by the Chicago Athenaeum and the European Centre of Architecture, Art, Design and Urbanism.
- Spanish Architecture Award 2009 by the Board of the Professional Association of Architects of Spain.
- “Giancarlo Ius” golden medal at the IV International Architecture Biennale "Barbara Cappochin" in Padua (Italy) in 2009, for the most innovative architectural project on energy savings and renewable energy.
- First Annual Architecture Award Fernando García Mercadal 2009 granted at the 24th Edition by the Official Professional Association of Architects of Aragon.
- Contrumat Award 2009 to Technology Innovation in the category of Building.
- Acknowledgement at the International Sustainable Architecture Award of the University Ferrara (Italy) 2009.
- First Architecture Ceramic Award 2008 granted by ASCER (Asociación Española de Fabricantes de Azulejos y Pavimentos Cerámicos).
Western Light Rail. Colonia jardín - Boadilla del Monte, Madrid. Show project
- Transport International Award by the Light Rail Committee of the International Union of Public Transport in 2010.
Dot Baires Shopping Centre, Buenos Aires (Argentina). Show project
- Gold medal to the Best Design and Development of Latin America by the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC) at the Global Convention on Shopping Centres of Latin America “REcon 09” held in Panama in 2009.
Cam Framis Museum / Fundació Vila Casas, Barcelona. Show Project
- Ciutat de Barcelona 2009 Award within the category of Design, Architecture and Urbanism for “having created a public space within a changing urban context and for a the smart combination of the old and the new without falling into topics”.
Headquarters of the Regional Government of Malaga Show project
- Finalist at the IX Spanish Architecture and Urbanism Biennale in 2009.
- Finalist in the Spanish National Architecture Award 2007.
Vía 2008 Award to the construction group with the greatest development at the V Edition of the awards of the Spanish magazine.
38 social housing units for the Elder in Son Rossinyol in Palma de Mallorca
- Ciutat de Palma “Guillem Sagrera” d’Arquitectura 2007 Award granted by the Ajuntament de Palma de Mallorca.
- Architecture Award Mallorca 2004-05-06 within the multi-familiar housing category, granted by the Colegi Oficial d’Arquitectes de les Illes Balears (COAIB) in 2007.
- Technological Innovation Award at the “Cinquè Concurs d’Innovació. Illes Balears” granted by the Govern Balear in 2006.
- First Award at the Design Competition for the execution of social housing units for the elder in compliance with energy saving strategies by the Instituto Balear de la Vivienda. IBAVI en 2000.
Judicial Headquarters of Antequera, Malaga
- Fad (Fomento de las artes y del diseño) 2007 Award within the Architeture category.
Urban 5* Luxur HOTEL, Madrid. Show project
- Condé Nast Johansens Award to the best hotel in Europe in 2006.
- Awarded the best urban hotel by members specialised in the tourist sector by the Hotel Initiative Awards granted by the magazine Gran Hotel.
- Listed as one of the 25 most modern hotels of Spain by the “Travellers’ Choice Hotel Awards” granted by Tripadvisor.
Second Ring Road of Vigo Show project
- Consolation Prize San Telmo 2006 awarded by the Professional Association of Civil Engineers of Galicia.
Condominium del Aire, Lima (Peru). Show project
- Granted by the Official Professional Association of Architects of Peru the 2nd position in 2006 within the category of housing units due to quality standards of the project.
Almada Forum Shopping Centre, Lisbon (Portugal). Show project
- Award to the best Shopping Centre 2004 according to the International council of Shopping Centres (ICSC): “ICSC Full Design Award”.
- Acknowledgement at the ICSC Conference held in 2003.
- “Best European Shopping Centre” 2003 by the International Market of Real Estate Professionals.
New headquarters of the Provincial Delegation of the Healthcare Department of Almeria
- Arco Award of the Official Professional Association of Architects of Almeria for the best architectural project for 2002 - 2003.
Secondary School at El Parador - Roquetas de Mar, Almeria
- Arco Award Biennale 2002 - 2003 granted by the Official Professional Association of Architects of Almeria.
Journalism School of Santiago de Compostela
- SECIL 2000 Award (National Architecture Award of Portugal). At its V Edition the Professional Association of Architects of Portugal granted this prize for the first time to a building located overseas designed by Álvaro Siza and executed by SANJOSE.
Bus station of Cordoba
- Spanish Architecture Award 1999 by the Board of the Professional Association of Architects of Spain.
Rehabilitation of the Regional Environment Department of Seville
Educational Centre of Marchamalo, Guadalajara
- Honour Acknowledgement by the Professional Association of Architects of Castilla La Mancha 1998.
Contemporary Arts Centre of Galicia, Santiago de Compostela
- Manuel de la Dehesa 1997 Award granted for the Rehabilitation of the Parque de Santo Domingo de Bonaval and the Contemporary Arts Centre of Galicia in Santiago de Compostela.
Bus station of Granada
- José María García de Paredes Award1996.
- Award granted by the Professional Association of Architects of Eastern Andalusia 1995.
Rehabilitation of the Posito of Antequera, Malaga
- First Young Architecture Award 1996.
Public School Vilasar de Mar
- Fad (Fomento de las artes y del diseño) 1994 Award.
Rehabilitación del Colegio Máximo de Jesuitas de Alcala de Henares (Madrid)
- Europa Nostra 1994 Award.
Rehabilitation of the Camino de Santiago
- Europa Nostra 1993 Award.
Archery OlympicShooting Field for the Barcelona 1992 Olympic Games
- Ciutat de Barcelona 1992 Award.
Rehabilitation Villa Eugenia “Casa Rosa”, Seville
- Award by the Professional Association of Architects of Western Andalusia 1989 by the Junta de Andalucía.
Rehabilitation of the Monastery of San Rosendo in Celanova, Orense
- Europa Nostra 1983 Award.