Grupo SANJOSE assumes as own the 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact. on human rights, labour, environment
and anti-corruption , derived from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights , the Declaration of the International
Labour Organisation concerning Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work , the Rio Declaration on Environment and
Development and the United Nations Convention against Corruption.
These 10 principles are:
- 1. To support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights in the international arena.
- 2. To make sure they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- 3. To respect freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- 4. To eliminate all forms of forced or compulsory labour.
- 5. To effectively abolish child labour.
- 6. To eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- 7. To support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- 8. To undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- 9. To encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally harmless.
- 10. To work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Grupo SANJOSE understands the Corporate Social Responsibility as its commitment to society and people. It is a key element
of business strategy and a differentiating item which has been in continuous development since its foundation. Acting in a
responsible, transparent and sustainable way in order to promote wealth and welfare and boost its principles and commitments
to each professional integrating the Group and to all executed acts:
- Maximum attention to people, to the quality of their working conditions, equality and training.
- Work Risk Prevention as company culture, especially preventive at all hierarchical levels of the Group.
- Respect for diversity and creation of a policy of equal opportunities and personal and professional development.
- Commitment to sustainable development and greater respect for the environment, avoiding any possible pollution and
minimizing waste generation.
- Public Vocation and wealth. Understanding of R&D&I and the quality of products and services as the GSJ contribution to
improve the social, economic and environmental development of the regions or countries where it operates.
- Implementation of formal procedures and open dialogue with all stakeholders.
- Transparency policy.
Code of Conduct
Organisation and Management Model for the Prevention of Crimes
REPORTS OF COMMISSIONS AND COMMITEE
Reports of Commissions and Committee 2019
Reports of Commissions and Committee 2018
Channel of communication: