Chamartin Urban Developement,Madrid.
Meliá Recoletos Boutique Hotel, Valladolid
Puerta Europa Mall Algeciras.
Building dos Castillas, Pozuelo de Alarcón.
Created in 2009 following the merger by takeover of SANJOSE with Parquesol, and prior to the admission of the Group's stock to trading on the Spanish Stock Exchange. This reorganization will take advantage of the existing synergies, generate recurring income, undertake projects of greater magnitude, as well as to be present in virtually all segments of the real estate market and, ultimately, start a new and more ambitious business phase, capable of taking on future challenges with confidence.
The Business Plan for SANJOSE Real Estate, through its divisions of Urban Development, Property Management (Shopping Malls, Offices and Hotels) and Residential Development, consists on:
- Securing property holdings that allow for the medium and long term growth of the real estate division.
- Increasing the ownership of offices, retail space, and development of shopping malls, boosting the activities that provide recurring income for the Group and reduce exposure to the business cycle.
- Diversifying domestic and international activities, enabling us to take advantage of the different opportunities for the Company to invest in value generating assets.
- Providing exquisite customer service and service after sale in the delivery of units, effectively and directly impacting the satisfaction of the end client.
- Contributing to the creation of wealth and jobs in all regions and promoting the values of social responsibility and commitment to the environment that define GRUPO SANJOSE.
To know our developments click here